Dovespring Consulting Defined
Dovespring Consulting is an indigenous resource management consulting firm founded more than seven year ago by Adeyeye Ayobami and his partners. It was duely registered with Corporate Affairs Commission in year 2011 to conduct consultancy services with key interest in business management and development consultancy, small business startup coaching, leadership and management training, capacity building and entrepreneurship, ICT consulting and research. Our mission is to build a self-reliant and productive society.
Dovspring Consulting strives to render services of the highest quality to its customers. This is achieved through a team approach, the awareness of its employees that their best efforts are essential and, therefore, appreciated, and the knowledge that ultimately everyone will benefit from the company’s successes. To achieve and sustain the highest standard and quality of services, Dovespring Consulting promotes the following basic values:
- Maintaining or improving its position in the market sector concerned only through superior quality and service
- Promoting positive and constructive relationships with other service providers, particularly with a view to providing a broader spectrum of expertise through capacity building
- Sustaining the company’s unique and noteworthy products and services through an ongoing commitment to innovation and creativity
Overview of Expertise and Services
The following services are offered individually or combined as a suite of services by Dovespring Consulting:
Information Communication Technology
- Search Engine Optimization Services and Content Marketing
- User requirement software customization (Web Application Development)
- System design and development
- Integration with existing client’s systems
- Compilation of design documents and system/user manuals
- Training of users
- Implementation of systems
- System maintenance
Our business management services at Dovespring Consulting encompasses the following:
- Business model development
- Small business startup coaching
- Resource management
- Career development
- Leadership and management training
- Capacity building and entrepreneurship
- Research and consultancy Service
Education and training
The personnel responsible for workshop, training and development can deal effectively with the learning differences presented by multi-cultural, multi-lingual and multi-age learner groups. Dovespring Consulting’s training personnel have extensive experience in changed management and continuous improvement training for a sustainable solution.
Dovespring consulting is the publisher of online business magazine, Business Ideas In Nigeria®. The e-magazine that is committed to nation-wide campaign in favour of small and startup business as the only way to financial freedom and the nation way out of economic recession.
Some of our recent clients
Homocare Grace Hospital,
(Behing White Mosque, Ayekale Area, Ota-Efun, Osogbo).
Press Details News Agency
(N0 2, Ayinrin Road, Ubeji, Warri, Edo State).
The Helper of the Helpless Foundation (THOTH)
(Jesus Court, Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Bypass, Okefia, Osogbo)
DOES2LEAK News Nigeria
(Fatty Fancy House, Along Odi Olowo, Osogbo)
Travel Help Associate
(Olukanni Crescent, Okota Lagos)
(Opposite Asubiaro Hospital, Osogbo)
Livingspring School of Health Technology and Vocational Studies
(7, Fola Falana Close, off Rasco Road, Government Technical College Area, ,Oke-Fia, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria)
National Council of Women Societies (Osun State Chapter)
(NUJ House beside Technical College, Osogbo).
You can always reach us through the bellow adress
Contact business consultant from Dovespring Consulting, the owners of this e-magazine and they'll be ready to help.
We are open during this hours
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
We are opened to our customers during the hours listed here. Although, we may close for publication, business or otherwise depending on the exigency of our work. You can always call the help desk: +2348065097109